Monday, November 16, 2009

BLOG SALE!

*excuse the "samsam" tag it is for another website these are post on*

HELLO EVERYONE!
I'm having a mini blog sale in attempts to pay off my senior ring.
I've done a million online transactions before so don't try and pull anything on me!
  • Payment Options Accepted: Personal Checks, Money Orders, Concealed Cash (At Your Own Risk), and Paypal which cost a fee of +4%. If you are mailing payment it must be with tracking.
  • Shipping: I'll be shipping out USPS First Class for everything! If you want any different shipping you must pay extra.

Brand New MAC MSF in "So Ceylon"
(Popular Bronzer) I'm pretty sure it was LE, correct me if I'm wrong.
$35 shipped

SOLD!!!
MAC LE FAFI QUAD #2
I have two, I used this one once.
$25 shipped

Brand New Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencils
in "Gunmetal" (Grey/Silver) & "Underground" (Dark Brown)
I have a lot, these are from a kit... so they are around an inch shorter than the full size.
$10 shipped each.

GUNMETAL SOLD!


LIPSTICKS: All are $4 shipped each
  • Revlon Nude Attitude - Used Once
  • NYX's Harmonica - Used Once
  • NYX's B52 - NEW

NYX Eyeshadow Trio
$5 shipped

MAC's Waveline Fluidline
$10 shipped
SOLD!!



  • If you are interested in any of these items, email me: saaammage@yahoo.com



__________________________________________
xLovelyMakeupx is having a lush giveaway!


Congrats on reaching 100 followers girl!
I remember how excited I was :D

11 comments:

  1. oooh blog sale! I love so cylon & fafi quad 2 (it's my first quad ever) <3 gluck with your sale! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you please tell me what camera you use to take those awesome pictures?????? idk if i have asked you before lol let me know on my blog pretty please, or do you photoshop the pictures to look bomb! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. is it on the heavy side,cuz man there are some cameras that are so heavy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good and very beautiful collection for being beautiful. I have also a very big collection for make-up and all other accessories. Thanks for your post here...

    kartę r4i

    ReplyDelete